|“||Defensive structure used for fortification purposes. Blocks the path of ground units.||”|
|— In-game description|
- Can be used to fortify your base.
- You can keep ground units off stacking your buildings and let your turrets shoot at them if you have good walls!
- Be carefull of Kamikazes, they are walls' worst enemy as they were trained to knock walls down directly on a suicide blast!
- Moles can dodge walls by going underground.
- 3D physics are considered with these walls when it comes to blocking attacking units. For example, Bazookas can always shoot over walls if there is a building or a turret behind it. However, when attacking units are very close to walls, they might actually ignore those walls and directly shoot the turret on the building.
- Low-to-the-ground units, when targeting a structure on the other side of a wall, will shoot straight into the wall first if the wall is high enough.
- A level 1 wall won't block much, but a level 2 wall will block the fire of Beetle tanks and any other infantry until it is destroyed; Bazookas on the other hand, won't be blocked unless they are right next to the wall, as the Bazooka's missiles reach its maximum height off the ground at around 40% of its range.