"Defensive structure used for fortification purposes. Blocks the path of ground units."
- Can be used to fortify your base! Use those walls sparringly though.
- You can keep ground units off sttacking your Buildings and let your turrets shoot at them if you have good walls!
- Be carefull of Kamikazes, they are walls' worst enemy as they were trained to knock walls down directly on a suicide blast!
- Moles can dodge walls by going underground so, watch out!
- Interesting thing to note, 3D physics truly are considered with these walls when it comes to blocking attacking units.
- Low-to-the-ground units, when targeting a structure on the other side of a wall, will shoot straight into the wall first if the wall is high enough.
- A level 1 wall won't block much, but a level 2 wall will block the fire of Beetle tanks and any other infantry until it is destroyed; Bazookas on the other hand, won't be blocked unless they are right next to the wall, as the Bazooka's missiles reach its maximum height off the ground at around 40% of its range.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.