|“||Heavy unit. Specialized in destroying enemy defenses.||”|
|— In-game description|
The Starlinators are offensive units that targets towards defensive buildings such as turrets and bunkers. They deal huge amount of damage and have descent stats in general. To take advantage of these units, it's recommended to have some support backup (such as the Beetle Tank) that can absorb any potential damage that they might get, so they can attack enemy defenses without being taken down.
If possible, it's recommended these units to be used instead of any other trainable infantry unit available, due to their destructive potential, low warpgate size, and moderate cost (at low levels).
- Starlinators are the most powerful infantry units in the game.
- Their weaknesses are strong defenses as the mortars and bunkers.
- Be aware that their range is notably short so they will get into range of defenses very easily.
- They are very expensive, mostly when upgraded!
- At the beginning of the game, on a mission, you get 10 free Starlinators to attack Firebit. Even when you will not use all of them (1 is enough to defeat Firebit) they will disappear to prevent abuse by players.