|“||Long range. Targets all units. Great for distant enemies.||”|
|— In-game description|
- Long range, high damage, but slow to reload.
- Picks off enemy units before they even get close.
- It can protect a larger area.
- Is best used as a support tower to other towers because they usually can't last alone.
- Putting them outside of your base is a bad idea, if you do it make sure they have support.
- They are quite slow to reload and a group of around 15 marines surrounding it should be able to destroy it within 10 - 20 seconds depending on their health and damage level.
- It can be thought of as a stationary Marine on defense.
- It can attack ground and air units
- It is the most numerous turret you can get along side the Cannon Blast