|“||Massive area damage with low fire rate. Targets only ground units.||”|
|— In-game description|
- This tower is able to kill a Colossus in a few shots.
- It's the king of killing ground units.
- It has huge range so for the best defense, hide it in the middle of your base behind large buildings and players un-aware that it is there will suffer from it's attack.
- A good strategy is to place a Mortar with a fully upgraded Rocket Launcher next to it. This will provide effective defense against ground and air units.
- You may also want to put a Freeze Turret near it as it has a slow reload time.
- Can't attack air units.
- It is currently the most expensive turret and the last one you can get, coming just after the freeze turret.
- It could be called the ground version of a Zeppelin? (with a lot more range)
Range: the maximum range is 464, this means a circle with a radius of 9 squares diagonal or 13 squares lateral.
|3||6||?||1120000||2d 10h||50000||3480||464||0.35/s||Area Blast||Ground||821|